Thursday, November 13, 2008

Laws

Attention! There will now be a new law affective immediately. Cheating and lieing to your husband/wife is now punishable by jail time. The jail time is a minimum of two months unless your spouse lets you free. This is a very serious matter and is not to be taken lightly. It is cruel, unfair, and extremely selfish. There are many ways to avoid this. You can marry someone that you actually love. Another option is get a divorce because obviously you don't want to be with that person. The second new law that is being passed immediately is discrimination based on skin color and sexuality. This means any K.K.K. meetings may be broken up and members may be arrested for discrimination. This also means making fun of a person by calling them a "fag","homo", "fudepacker" will not be tolerated! Actions on this will result in a minimum of one year in prison! There are many ways to avoid this. The first way to avoid discrimination is to grow up and not be so immature. Another way is think harder before you talk. These laws were voted on by the people of the government and will not be changed with out proper appeal by the courts.

1 comment:

Checkers said...

You did two laws in this; the first I would not agree on, but the second I would. I think that in some instances lying is tolerable and for the best. Thus, I don't think that it is something that should be a law. However, the discrimination law should be put into effect immediately. That's a big problem in the world today and it needs to be dealt with. If both of these laws were passed, I would probably end up breakin the first one, whether it is unintentionally or for a purpose. For instance, if I were married and I bought my spouse a present, I wouldn't necessarily want them to know what it is, so I would lie about it. The second law you mention is one that I would not break. I've always been for that law and it should exist.