Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beast

This is a new type of giraffe. The World has been so full of burger kings all over the world that burgers are every where. A heard of giraffes started eating Burger King for every meal. This caused the ginetic structure of this animal to change and is now perminetly FAT. They call these new giraffes Fatomas Giraffes. This lard full creature eats nothing but unhealthy burgers. the weight of these beasts over weighs some Blue whales (biggest animal in the world.) Park reserve members have to specially order over 1,000 burgers per day. The problem is that they don't like mustard, so all of the burgers have to be specially ordered. The food is payed for by the african tax payers. If someone other the park rangers tries to go near these wild animals they will try to charge. These animals have so much fat that there top speed is 3 M.P.H. before they start tripping over their own fat legs. These animals are shy of humans and even other animals.

2 comments:

souledout4 said...

What an unfortunate animal! I would not like this as a pet because I would be afraid of what would happen to the chemical balance in their bodies if I fed them standard giraffe-food instead of burgers. I would also be afraid of the Fatomas Giraffes accidentally sitting on me. Overall, I can't think of any reason why I would want this creature in my home. It's fat and depressing. It would be difficult to care for, as it is so huge. It wouldn't fit in my house and would die outside in the winter. Then I'd have to dig a hole big enough to bury it. What a chore--no thanks!

Rock fan said...

that thing is huge! great picture, and great expression. I dont think Giraffes eat meat. How would it live there too, it would get eaten by lions in a second.