Thursday, October 23, 2008

10/24/08


This product is designed to make the world cleaner. Many more men would wash the germs off of their hands if these were placed in some bathrooms. This product is called "Sink Babes." This product adds a fun environment for this setting. These Sink Babes can be used in places like fun restaurants, bars, and clubs. Sink Babes are not limited to these places. Sink Babes come in different colors. Also the outline of the pants of these babes can be all different or the same. There is also an option for a non painted version that you can paint your self. The price for these is $350 for each sink. The Sink Babes don't go on sale for another year. We have received many e-mails trying to order them already. These sinks will go off the shelves quick so keep an open eye to order a few of these things. 

2 comments:

Highway Star said...

I love that product. I wish they had those everywhere. The only problem is the cost. I could make my own for less. Or better yet, I'll get a real women to be my "sink babe".

Deck said...

Let's keep it clean, kids.